Juicy grilled flank steak marinated with garlic, pepper, lemon, and herbs. Served with bold and colourful vinaigrette.
- 2 ml (15 milliliters) Club House ® Pepper, Black Restaurant Grind
- 750 g (4 1/2 kilogram) Flank steak
- 15 ml (90 milliliters) Club House ® Parsley Flakes, Dehydrated
- 45 ml (250 milliliters) Garlic Granulated700 GR
- 5 ml (30 milliliters) Lemon Pepper Seasoning825 GR
- 5 ml (30 milliliters) Italian Seasoning225 GR
- 5 ml (30 milliliters) Club House ® Basil Leaves
- 15 ml (90 milliliters) Chopped fresh cilantro
- 30 ml (175 milliliters) Soy sauce
Step 2 | Serves 24
- 2 ml (15 milliliters) Club House ® Cumin Seed
- 1 pinch Pepper Black Ground540 GR
- 45 ml (250 milliliters) Roasted Garlic Flavoured Oil (recipe below)
- 50 ml (375 milliliters) Olive oil
- 50 ml (375 milliliters) Cider vinegar
- 15 ml (90 milliliters) Fresh chopped cilantro
- 30 ml (175 milliliters) Diced red bell pepper
- 22 ml (125 milliliters) Diced yellow onion
- 50 ml (375 milliliters) Black beans
- 1 pinch Salt to taste
Step 3 | Serves 24
- 20 ml (125 milliliters) Oil
- 5 ml (30 milliliters) Club House ® Garlic, Minced Dehydrated
- For Grilled Flank Steak: To prepare Argentinean Grilled Flank Steak: Combine first 10 ingredients except the flank steak. Place flank steak in a hotel pan and pour the marinade over it, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight. Grill over high heat to desired degree of doneness. Let rest for a minimum of 5 minutes. Place on a cutting board and slice against the grain.
- For Black Bean Vinaigrette:Combine cumin and garlic oil in appropriate sized saucepan. Heat over medium heat for 3-4 minutes to lightly toast seeds. Remove from heat. Add olive oil vinegar cilantro peppers onions and beans. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place mixture in blender and pulse a few times to lightly blend ingredients. Serve as a side dish or drizzle over Grilled Flank Steak.
- For Roasted Garlic Flavoured Oil:Place ingredients in a saucepan and warm oil to about 200°F (95°C). Remove from heat and let steep for 1 hour. Strain garlic using a kitchen sieve or cheesecloth. Store as you would normally store oils. Use as desired.