|Duck breast (average weight 250 Gr. each)||3 each|
|Apple juice||1 cup|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 tbsp|
|Brown sugar||1 tbsp|
|Club House Sea Salt, French Mediterranean||1 tbsp|
|Club House Chipotle Cinnamon Seasoning||1/4 cup|
|Billy Bee Liquid White Honey||1/4 cup|
|Club House Chipotle Cinnamon Seasoning||3 tbsp|
1. Combine all the ingredients for the brine with 3 Tbsp (45 ml) of Club House Chipotle Cinnamon Seasoning.
2. Bring to a simmer. Cool for 20 minutes.
3. Vacuum and seal duck breasts in a sous vide cooking bag and refrigerate for 24 hours.
4. Remove the duck breasts from the vacuum bags and discard the liquid.
5. Pat duck breasts dry with paper towel, using a sharp paring knife, score the duck skin in ½” intervals, only cutting through the fat, not the meat.
6. Season duck breast with remaining 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of Club House Chipotle Cinnamon Seasoning.
7. Place seasoned duck breast in a smoker for 10 minutes.
8. Heat a dry skillet over medium-high heat. Place the duck breasts, skin side down, in the pan and cook until fat renders and skin is browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn and sear on the meat side for 30 seconds.
9. Place duck breast on a cooling rack lined with a baking tray.
10. Combine ingredients for the glaze and bring to a simmer.
11. Place duck breast in oven set at 425F, brush duck breast with glaze on both sides for 5 minutes.
12. Allow duck breasts to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.