- 1 cup each, Onions diced ¼ inch, carrot diced ¼ inch, celery diced ¼ inch
- 2 tbsps each, Canola oil, garlic paste, ginger paste, tomato paste
- 1 pounds Lean ground beef
- 3/4 cups each, Mushrooms diced ¼ inch, green onions sliced
- 1/2 cups each, Low sodium soy sauce, water, Frank’s RedHot Sauce.
- 3 tbsps Club House La Grille ® Korean Style BBQ Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Turbinado sugar
- 2 pounds Korean rice cake
- Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) canola oil in a skillet, add ground beef and fry until fully cooked. Reserve.
- Heat remaining canola oil, sauté carrot, celery, onions and mushrooms for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add Club House Korean Style BBQ Seasoning to the vegetable and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, ginger and tomato paste, saute for 1 minute.
- In a large pot combine cooked beef, sauteed vegetables.
- Combine and add sugar, soy sauce, Frank’s RedHot Sauce, water.
- Simmer sauce for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Served over cooked rice cakes and garnish with sliced green onions.