10 Things You Didn’t Know About Chef Alessandro Vianello
October 04 2018
- What is your flavour philosophy?
I’m complicated but true to the ingredient.
- One Ingredient you couldn’t live without?
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- One spice/seasoning that’s always in your pantry?
- What do you consider your signature dish and why?
Spaghetti Bolognese, it’s homey and something I grew up with since my family is from Northern Italy.
- Which spice/herb best matches your personality? (Ex: Ginger, because I’m spicy and sweet?
Garam Masala, because I’m complex yet approachable.
- What part of your job brings you the most joy and why?
Getting to work with amazing food, products and people. With the restaurants, we have and what we get to do on a day-to-day basis, I enjoy waking up every single day and going to work.
- How do you feed your passion for flavour?
Always cooking, always learning and going out for dinner all the time, experimenting with new flavours.
- First great food memory?
Eating prawns in Venice, Italy with my dad.
- Club House Sriracha & Lime or Club House Fiery Habanero & Roasted Garlic Seasoning?
Club House Sriracha & Lime.
- 10.Who is your chef hero?
Learn more about Chef Alessandro Vianello.