Crispy, spicy and pepper Brussels sprouts seasoned with smoky aromas from La Grille Korean Style BBQ Seasoning. This recipe was created by chef Joanna Liu of, Yueh Tung Restaurant, Toronto, ON.
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts; washed, stemmed and halved
- 1 tbsp Spanish onions, diced
- 1/2 tsp Thai green chilis, sliced
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp Green onions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Dehydrated, minced garlic
- 1 tsp Light soy sauce
- 1 cup Potato starch
- 1 tsp Club House La Grille ® Korean Style BBQ Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- Lightly coat Brussel sprouts in potato starch and fry at 350F in deep fryer; fry until cooked, crispy and lightly charred (about two minutes).
- In wok, heat canola oil and stir-fry fry Spanish onions, garlic, and Thai green chilis until onions are translucent in colour.
- Add in Brussels sprouts, Club House La Grille Korean Style BBQ Seasoning, and light soy sauce.
- Toss in wok until all ingredients are well combined and season with salt to taste.
- Finish off with green onions.
- Plate and serve.
La Grille Korean BBQ Style Seasoning is not very salty; its great so that you can build salt to taste.