A nautical journey for your mouth, this sea water martini is a salty alternative to the traditional dirty martini. Hold the olives, add sea grapes.
Spiced Sea Water
- In a container combine tonic, juniper, coriander, fennel, and sea water. Refrigerate overnight.
- Strain mixture after flavors have extracted. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Fill glass with ice and set aside.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice, 4 ounces spiced sea water, 1 1/2 ounces gin and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Discard the ice in the prepared glass and strain sea water into the chilled glass.
- Garnish with 2 clusterd of sea grapes. Serve chilled.
Gin or vodka work equally well in this martini.
- Recipe type: Flavour Forecast