Deliciously salty, these sea botanical crisps make an unexpected addition to charcuterie boards. Or bake as a sheet and grind crisps into a seasoning for an instant hit of umami.
- 2 cups Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
- 1/4 cup Dulse Seaweed, dried, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Pepper Black Ground540 GR
- Set oven to 350ºF. In a bowl combine parmesan, dulse, and black pepper. Mix until well blended.
- Place 1 tablespoon piles of dulse mixture onto a parchment-lined sheet tray, roughly 1" apart. Flatten piled into roughly 2" circles.
- Bake until evenly golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely. Hold in an airtight container until needed.
Serve these sea botanial cheese crisps on any charcuterie board for an unexpected hit of flavor.
This mixture can also be baked as a sheet and ground into a seasoning to add an umami hit to any dish.
- Recipe type: Flavour Forecast