Coated in a batter of chickpea flour and our Cooling Spice Blend, Paneer Pakora is a popular comfort food with roots in Indian cuisine. Complete the dish with Indian Tomato Chutney and Raita dip.
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour
- 2 tbsp Cooling Spice Blend
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2/3 cup Zucchini, grated, liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, julienne
- 1 pound Paneer, 1/2" sticks
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Set fryer to 375°F. At start of service, in a bowl combine water, chickpea flour, Cooling Spice Blend, and baking soda. Whisk until smooth. Add zucchini and red onion. Fold until evenly distributed.
- In a bowl toss paneer with salt. Add to prepared batter and coat evenly. Fry to golden brown, drain and hold hot for service. Serve as desired.
- Recipe type: Flavour Forecast