OceanWise fried shrimp + Kentucky Bourbon BBQ sauce + Chipotle Mango creamy slaw + kosher dill pickles + Martin's potato roll. This recipe was created by chef Matt Dean Pettit of COAST Restaurant, Toronto, ON.
- In a large bowl, combine the beer, 1 cup of flour, baking soda, salt and pepper. Mix batter until smooth.
- Mix 1/4 cup mayo and Club House La Grille Chipotle Mango Seasoning together in a bowl. Add cabbage and carrot. Let sit.
- Heat the cooking oil. Oil should have a tempurature (heat to 350).
- Toss the shrimp in flour to coat, then coat in the batter. Place the battered shrimp in cooking oil to fry for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and cooked through.
- In a mixing bowl, add the shrimp and Cattlemen's Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce and mix well.
- Spread mayo to both the top and bottom of the buns, add crispy sauced shrimp, and top with La Grille Chipotle Mango Seasoning slaw and pickles. Close the bun.
- Serve with a few pickles on top of the bun, set in place with a small skewer, and enjoy!
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood