A delicious frittata where sweet blue crab is enhanced with eggs and the addition of the bright chili taste of Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.
- Set oven 350°F. In a bowl combine eggs, heavy cream, salt, Cholula® Original Hot Sauce, garlic, oregano, and black pepper. Whisk until ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Add crab, potatoes, Monterey Jack cheese, and scallions to bowl and fold together until well mixed.
- Grease baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add egg mixture and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until custard is set. Hold warm for service or cool and reheat as needed.
- For each serving, slice frittata as desired and plate one portion. Serve warm with desired accompaniments.
This frittata could be made in individual servings if desired.